Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Caricatures again

The first three here are from a couple weeks ago. I didn't upload them right away so i completely forgot they existed until i found them yesterday. All from the same family, they had interesting faces. I wish i could have another go, I feel like I've improved a lot since then.

The next three pictures are from this past Friday. i especially like the baby in the triple and the woman in the double.


These last two are from Saturday. I decided that I didn't really need any sleep the previous night so I showed up to work absolutely exhausted... its a wonder my ability to draw didn't suffer more. I really liked the girl with the pink hair, the colour might have woken me up a bit, on the other hand I kind of flubbed the guy. all I have to say about the very last one is: eyelashes.

No comments: